Jetcapital Aviation, SA seleciona Oficial de Operações de Voo (OOV)/Flight Dispatcher para trabalho a tempo inteiro, impondo como requisito residir em Portugal e ter pelo menos 3 anos de experiência no Despacho Operacional.
AOC operator involved in business aviation and fleet management, is searching for an experienced Flight Dispatcher (Portuguese Licence) in worldwide operations to join our company on a permanent basis. You would be joining a company that recognizes that employees are their greatest asset and attracting excellent people, with the right skills, knowledge and experience will enable them be part of the development of flight operations department and build-up internal flight operations team.
In an initial stage main duty will be close coordination with flight coordinators and oversight current dispatch team in order to ensure completion and quality. After flight operation team development duty will include standard Flight dispatcher responsibilities:
• Entering flights into Company Software and setting up all services for the flight;
• Obtaining worldwide permissions, airport slots, airports PPR´s, fuel release and ground handling services;
• Weather monitoring, using METAR and TAF to ensure weather above minima before flight dispatch;
• Plan/review operational flight plans, Crew briefings and ensemble flight paperwork prior flight dispatch;
• Flight monitoring to include tactical control of ATC flight plans;
• CFMU slot monitoring and gathering movements into the company operational system.
Required Knowledge / Skills
• Previous experience working in a dispatch environment involved in worldwide operations (3-5 years desirable);
• Full knowledge of regulations and requirements within a dispatch team;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and proven record as a team player;
• Highly process driven with an excellent approach to problem solving.
• Good written and spoken English communication;
• Willing to work in shifts including night, weekend and holydays.
What we offer
• Salary as per experience;
• Health insurance;
• Continuous Training.
O curso “Cabin Crew – Leveraging Professional Skills” com uma duração de três horas será gratuito para os que fizerem a sua inscrição até 23 de fevereiro de 2021. ...